Dashworks’ billing policy is structured so companies only pay for workspace members who are actively using the product. Here's how it works:
- Dashworks bills for members who have been active at any time over the course of a 30-day period. Active members are defined as members who actively used the product via the web app or Slackbot.
- The billing is dynamic, meaning as the number of active members changes, the invoice will be prorated to account for an increase or decrease in users.
- If new users get added, we'll calculate the prorated cost and bill you the following month.
- If users become inactive, we’ll calculate the prorated cost and issue you a credit for the following month.
- If all members become inactive, you will no longer be billed.
Within Dashworks, you can invite new users who aren’t necessarily active (meaning they aren’t executing searches within Dashworks). Here’s a handy chart showing how each type of user is handled within Dashworks’ billing policy: